Wednesday 11 May 2016

Review : Dezzal.com


This post is gonna be a review of a newly established fashion website called Dezzal.
On their website, you can find unique clothes of premium quality including those of many designer brands. When I first opened their website I was immediately captured by the simple design, probably mainly because I really like simplicity. It's very clean and easy to find exactly what you're looking for.
I absolutely love the great variety of different styles they are offering and to make things even better, if you register now, you can get a 10% coupon! 

Here are some of my personal favourites I could find on their website and might actually order from them soon :) 

Buttoned High Low Hem Blouse


Bra Patched Geometry Shirt


3D Butterfly Embroidered Sleeveless Dress


Cut Out Printed Kimono Jacket


Pure Color Asymmetric Slit Blouse

Wide Leg Pure Color Pants


Pocket Design Self Tie Belt Blouse

Pineapple Print Long Sleeve Blouse


Pure Color Detachable Suspender Dress


I have the feeling this is a great online shop for me and my personal taste, the only thing that bugged me a little was that they don't offer any accessories such as bags and jewellery yet, but why don't you judge for yourselves? 

You can check out their website here: 
http://www.dezzal.com

xx 
♡ Micky 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. hi Micky!
    amazing outfits :)

    yes I will make a tutorial too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the 2nd outfit and last outfits :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look very nice outfits but I totally love the yellow butterfly dress, its very girly :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I adore the 3D effect about it, too! <3

      Delete
  4. I love the wide leg pants, it looks so comfy!

    Just because l youlivealife.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it
    https://www.amandachic.com/
    https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are scram !!! After the made the payment. They will send you an email saying your ordered been on hold until you make AN ONE TIME PAYMENT VERIFICATION !!! they request you submit your passport photo , ID and a copy of you credit card.. !! And yet you always have to pay for insurance shipping!!! Wtf

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about the quality of the material? I hope it's not like those cheap dresses that look good only in pictures. I would like to order a dress.

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig