Wednesday 16 March 2016

Little update


As the 14th of February was approaching I felt more and more like jumping from our balcony on the 29th floor. I just didn't feel like turning 20 yet, just wanted one more year of being a "teenager".
There's just something so scary about growing older and fully becoming an "adult" to me..
And then there was the dreadful thought of probably having to spend my birthday alone because my friends left to a farm and my housemates all seemed busy. 

It turned out those worries were completely unnecessary and more importantly, it turned out that I still have some pretty awesome friends here in Melbourne.




Thanks to these guys I actually had so much fun on my birthday!
(please ignore me looking like crap lol)



And now? 
Now I'm back home, in freezing Europe, and all that stays are the memories and the hope to eventually meet some of the people I've met during my travels down under again someday.
We've had a great time and there's absolutely nothing I regret about this little adventure.



But there's no time to look back all too much as there's so much that needs to be done & prepared for the future. In fact, I'm on the airport waiting for my flight to Ireland right now. The past couple of days seemed extremely busy, I welcome it because I detest boredom with a passion but at the extend that it is at the moment, it's almost annoying. But I guess I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where it takes me, it's gonna be exciting for sure!


xx ♡ Micky 

P.S. I really wanna apologise for the long breaks between my posts lately, I'll try to post more regularly from now on again. 












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm turning 20 this year too. And I'm still not ready to leave my teenage years behind. I feel like I wasted my those years. But anyway, we can make our 20s great! As an adult we have more responsibilities but I feel like our choices are going to be respected more since we're not teens anymore :-) It should be great. Also, belated happy birthday!

    And you don't look like crap! You're gorgeous!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha and you are so right, there's also plenty of good things to turning 20 :)
      I hope you have an amazing time for your birthday! <3

      Delete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig