Thursday 11 June 2015

Chanel x Zara


This is one of my favourite summer outfits! 
It's very light and casual but still looks stylish. 
For the look I've combined my striped Zara tunic, Lamoda ankle boots and a 
convenient hand bag by Chanel. It's so simple. 

 The comfortable linen material of the tunic allows my skin to breathe even in hot and humid weather. 













For my make-up I've used: 



  • Canmake Perfect Serum bb cream 01 light
  • It's Skin Babyface Blusher in peach
  • Estée Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow
  • Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara 
  • Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner by Koji
  • & EOS lip balm in mint to enhance my lips natural look

And this is the result: 


I'm quite happy with it, especially because I could now finally prove people wrong who kept telling me
I'd look like an me or goth with 'smokey eye' make up. Yeah, such a goth.. 

I hope you enjoyed this post - I'll hopefully have the chance to post more look posts asap! 

xx ♡ Micky



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the outfit, especially the shoes! I've been thinking about getting a pair just like these! I also really like the design of your blog, it's great! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much! You look like a model!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig