Sunday 4 January 2015

Harajuku Winter

There's finally a new look up on my lookbook page!


I named it 『Harajuku Winter』 because I've bought the most essential accessory for this look in Harajuku, Japan and, quite obviously, because it's winter.
I've matched my quite colourful Zara scarf and my pastel pink oversized coat from Australia with ripped open, dark black Topshop Jeans and a pair of Buffalo Classic platform sneakers and combined it with my favourite back pack, the Tiger head which it definitely the no.1 eye catcher about this outfit!
It kept me warm and cozy all day of which I spent most of the time outside and the platform sneakers even prevented me from sliding on ice or snow on the streets etc. I hope you love this combination as much as me! (even though it's a bit crazy hehe)

 




Thank you for reading! 



xx ♡ Micky





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig